Thursday, May 3, 2007

De La Hoya OR Mayweather: Would You Bet a Million?


Photo:AP/Wireimage.com


I don't know about you, but I always go to fight parties with a fork and an appetite. I usually leave not knowing who fought or who won...and a bit tipsy off the Belvedere and 7 Up. No ice of course. This time around, I am watching just to see if 50 Cent will win or lose his MILLION DOLLAR BET because although Mayweather is undefeated, according to my dad, De La Hoya "ain't" no punk!

If you've been watching HBO's De La Hoya-Mayweather 24/7 show, you probably noticed that 50 Cent is now part of Pretty Boy Floyd’s entourage. Fifty even announced that he bet $1 million on Mayweather to take out the Golden Boy this weekend. Now Mayweather has asked 50 to walk him to the ring, where he will perform his new single, 'Straight to the Bank.'

Mayweather said. "With this fight being the Super Bowl of boxing, the fans and celebrities coming out to the fight, and everyone watching around the world will see the greatest show ever." See the rest of the story Here

The fight will be on pay-per-view on Saturday, May 5, live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! You divas my MAN won and my "other" walked him in!!! aint that something! Me and 50 will be out on the town with that Mill'ticket PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!
"lashes"

Anonymous said...

Okay so Mayweather was "THE MESS" with the blinged-out Mexican fitter on. Straight clownin..OKAY! That was about the only thing I was interested in. The fight was sooo unentertaining to me. The guys say it's a guy thing, we girls just don't understand. Hmmt!

Anonymous said...

Now that Mayweather has defeated Oscar. Let's see him and 50 go at it one on one for a million. My money is on Lil Floyd!