Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cell Phone Wars



What is it about cell phone companies? I mean is it me or do they launch a new product every two months? I can't lie, I really like the new Nokia 7370 and 7380 from the L'Amour Collection. It infuses cultural and ethnic influences with a touch of luxury meaning it actually has a meaning behind it's almost 400 price point? Sooooo....What happens if I buy it? Two months from now, I will want something else...like the new blah blah blah. Emmm Hmmm.



FEATURES:


An innovative fashion statement to complement your style
Iconic and slim in design
Accentuated with leather, cloth, metal, and ceramic-inspired finishes
Intuitive Nokia Navi™ Spinner
Glass mirror display with light-enhanced effects
Capture the spotlight with a 2-megapixel camera (1200 x 1600 capture resolution)19
Service: GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz23, Voice

Either way, this phone is glamalicious!

No comments: